COVID-19 Safety and Precautions
I’m sure you have received so much information regarding COVID-19 already, but here at Southern Family Dental, we want to inform you of the safety precautions we are taking to safeguard our office, staff and of course patients from the novel Coronavirus. Some of the new procedures we are taking include:
- Disinfection of waiting room on a frequent basis throughout the day
- Postponing treatment of patients who report that they have travelled internationally in the past 2 weeks
- Postponing treatment of patients who have fever or any symptoms resembling those of COVID-19
- During appointment confirmation, we screen for patients who may be high risk and postpone their treatment
- Normal rigorous disinfection of all patient rooms between each appointment
Wash your hands, take the precautionary measures, take a deep breath, and smile!